Things I'm currently obsessed with:
1. YSL in Voeca 7. I love their lip glosses because they feel like you're putting silk on your lips.
2. Bobby Brown Nougat 41. I love this color to just put on all day and it doesn't leave my lips dry. It's very sheer.
3. Mac underage A 41. Love this color for date night.
4. Loral Fairest Nude 800. I like this inexpensive nude. I put this on and add the Bobby Brown gloss over it.
5. Great Lash by Maybelline. I love the brush on this.
6. Lorac Blush/Bronzer Duo in Hot Flash. I'm in love with this. I have to stop myself from wearing it everyday!
7. Clarisonic Mia Skin cleansing system. This leaves my face feeling soft and smooth.
8. Prada Infusion. I love this as my everyday perfume because it stands out and doesn't smell too sweet.
9. Essie nail polish in Fiji. I've been wearing this for years. Everyone around me wears this color now. My husband loves this color on my toes. I get three coats and make sure to let it dry with out closed toe shoes for at least 24 hours.
10. Ultimate brushes that were inexpensive and colorful.
Hope you enjoy!