1. Almond Oil. When I get out of the tub while my skin is still damp I put this on.
2. Hair clip from Nordstrom. Very durable for those days when I’m on the go and have to pin my hair up.
4. Bath Salts. After a hard day of work, a bubble bath with salts do the trick. I use this glass vase to store it and a (Chanel) ribbon makes everything better right?
5. Bobby Brown Bronzer. I wear this every day. I lightly brush it all over my face.
6. StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment. We all need something to repair our skin from all the pollution in the world. This does the trick for me.
7. Perfume. Loving this Chanel Fragrance at the moment. I have a winter scent that I’ll share with you guys next month.
8. Lip Gloss. I love any lip gloss that tingles and has a minty feel. This Moxie by Bare Minerals gloss is one of my favs.
Hope you enjoyed!