As you can tell, I am a girly girl. I love things with ruffles, lace, bows and pretty vibrant colors. This crop top is my favorite top right now! The colors are so soft but yet still eye catching. When picking out our clothes make sure they represent who you are and you are dressing to please you and not anyone else. But, also make sure to take a second to look at your outfit and say, “Is this gonna be eye-catching and make a great statement about me. Will I be proud to have this piece in my closet.”Now, I’m on the hunt for the perfect fur vest. I had two, cleaned out my closet last year and gave them away! Some styles just repeat themselves. Here’s a list of a couple of items for your reference when cleaning out your closet.
These are keepers:
1. Black Blazer (black, tan) 11. A cashmere scarf
2. ankle boots(heels) 12. Cardigan (well fitted)
3. Leopard anything 13. Knit over- sized sweater
4. red heels 14. Little black dress
5. fur vest 15. Clogs ( find the perfect pair a)
6. trench coat 16. Ballerina flats
7. jean jacket 17. Motorcylce boots (flat)
9. Statement necklace 19. The perfect fit Jean
10. Bright statement bag 20. plaid tops
These are thing that will get you through the year as basic staples in your closet and trends that repeat themselves forever. When you discover your perfect image you can bust out with your well fitted one-of-a-kind style that will be eye-catching!
Wearing: See by Chole Crop top, Rock & Republic jeans (my tailor put a zipper on the side) CAMILLA SKOVGAARD heels.